The MSDWC Health Services team knowns that healthy kids make better students. Our goal is to deliver excellent, individualized healthcare services to every MSDWC student, in a positive, compassionate, and professional manner. We also encourage our students to adopt habits now that will pay big health dividends for the rest of their lives. To accomplish these goals, we gladly partner with staff members, families, and community resources. We also believe that healthy students are a “family affair,” and welcome input, involvement, and questions from families.
The COVID-19 Re-entry Plan was reviewed by the MSDWC Board of Education on December 14, 2022 with an approved recommendation for no changes. The plan will be further reviewed on June 24, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reach the school nurse?
- When should I keep my child home from school?
- Who should I tell if my child has a health diagnosis?
- What if my child needs medicine at school?
- If my child is sick or has an emergency will I be contacted?
- Which immunizations are required to attend school?
- Are health screens done at school?