Professional Career Internships
MSD of Wabash County is proud to offer seniors at both Northfield and Southwood High Schools the opportunity to participate in the Professional Career Internship program. This program is designed to give students the opportunity to take their learning out of the classroom and into the real world.
- Students will gain valuable experience in their field of interest. Students will have the opportunity to build relationships and network with professionals in their field which could provide future opportunities.
- Students will have the opportunity to put their knowledge that they have acquired in the classroom to use in an area that interests them.
- Businesses may utilize internship students to fill open positions that they have, complete special projects, etc.
- Businesses will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with schools to better prepare students for the workforce.
- Workplace Experience (12-15 hours/week)
- Online Class (Approximately 3 hours/week)
- Flexible Schedule
- Internships may be paid
- 3 High School Credits per semester
- Student internship placements will align with future educational and career goals
- Students in Grade 12
- Students who plan to pursue higher education
- Students who are self-motivated learners with good time management skills